HWiNFO32 Version 5.32
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 5.32 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 5.32 from your systemMartin Malνk - REALiX
. Take a look here
for more details on Martin Malνk - REALiX. Please open http://www.hwinfo.com/
if you want to read more on HWiNFO32 Version 5.32 on Martin Malνk - REALiX's page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HWiNFO32 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. HWiNFO32 Version 5.32's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HWiNFO32\unins000.exe. HWiNFO32.EXE is the HWiNFO32 Version 5.32's main executable file and it takes close to 2.33 MB (2442864 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside HWiNFO32 Version 5.32. They occupy about 3.14 MB (3295118
bytes) on disk.
- HWiNFO32.EXE (2.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (832.28 KB)
The current page applies to HWiNFO32 Version 5.32 version 5.32
HWiNFO32 Version 5.32 is an application offered by the software company Martin Malνk - REALiX. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove HWiNFO32 Version 5.32 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove HWiNFO32 Version 5.32 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HWiNFO32 Version 5.32 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HWiNFO32 Version 5.32". The HWiNFO32 Version 5.32 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click HWiNFO32 Version 5.32 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about HWiNFO32 Version 5.32, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HWiNFO32 Version 5.32:
- The publisher is: http://www.hwinfo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HWiNFO32\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 5.32.
8. After removing HWiNFO32 Version 5.32, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HWiNFO32 Version 5.32 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HWiNFO32 Version 5.32 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HWiNFO32 Version 5.32 by Martin Malνk - REALiX from your computer, nor are we saying that HWiNFO32 Version 5.32 by Martin Malνk - REALiX is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HWiNFO32 Version 5.32 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 16:35:46.977