HWiNFO32 Version 5.24
This info is about HWiNFO32 Version 5.24 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 5.24 from your systemMartin Malيk - REALiX
. You can find out more on Martin Malيk - REALiX or check for application updates here
. More details about the software HWiNFO32 Version 5.24 can be seen at http://www.hwinfo.com/
. HWiNFO32 Version 5.24 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\HWiNFO32 directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove HWiNFO32 Version 5.24 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\HWiNFO32\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called HWiNFO32.EXE and it has a size of 2.27 MB (2385008 bytes).
HWiNFO32 Version 5.24 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.09 MB (3237262
bytes) on disk.
- HWiNFO32.EXE (2.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (832.28 KB)
This data is about HWiNFO32 Version 5.24 version 5.24
HWiNFO32 Version 5.24 is an application offered by the software company Martin Malيk - REALiX. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 5.24 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete HWiNFO32 Version 5.24 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HWiNFO32 Version 5.24 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HWiNFO32 Version 5.24". If it exists on your system the HWiNFO32 Version 5.24 app will be found automatically. After you select HWiNFO32 Version 5.24 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about HWiNFO32 Version 5.24, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HWiNFO32 Version 5.24:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hwinfo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HWiNFO32\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 5.24.
8. After removing HWiNFO32 Version 5.24, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HWiNFO32 Version 5.24 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HWiNFO32 Version 5.24 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove HWiNFO32 Version 5.24 by Martin Malيk - REALiX from your PC, nor are we saying that HWiNFO32 Version 5.24 by Martin Malيk - REALiX is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HWiNFO32 Version 5.24 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:13:35.580