HWiNFO32 Version 5.20
HWiNFO32 Version 5.20 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 5.20 from your PCMartin Malํk - REALiX
. You can find out more on Martin Malํk - REALiX or check for application updates here
. More details about the software HWiNFO32 Version 5.20 can be seen at http://www.hwinfo.com/
. HWiNFO32 Version 5.20 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\HWiNFO32 directory, subject to the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\HWiNFO32\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 5.20. HWiNFO32.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.27 MB (2379376 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of HWiNFO32 Version 5.20. They occupy an average of 3.08 MB (3231630
bytes) on disk.
- HWiNFO32.EXE (2.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (832.28 KB)
This web page is about HWiNFO32 Version 5.20 version 5.20
HWiNFO32 Version 5.20 is an application by the software company Martin Malํk - REALiX. Some computer users want to remove it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove HWiNFO32 Version 5.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete HWiNFO32 Version 5.20 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HWiNFO32 Version 5.20 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HWiNFO32 Version 5.20". If it exists on your system the HWiNFO32 Version 5.20 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select HWiNFO32 Version 5.20 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding HWiNFO32 Version 5.20, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HWiNFO32 Version 5.20:
- The publisher is: http://www.hwinfo.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\HWiNFO32\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HWiNFO32 Version 5.20.
8. After removing HWiNFO32 Version 5.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HWiNFO32 Version 5.20 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HWiNFO32 Version 5.20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 5.20 by Martin Malํk - REALiX from your PC, we are not saying that HWiNFO32 Version 5.20 by Martin Malํk - REALiX is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 5.20 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 04:20:21.153