HWiNFO32 Version 5.20
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 5.20 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 5.20 from your systemMartin Malيk - REALiX
. Take a look here
for more details on Martin Malيk - REALiX. More information about the app HWiNFO32 Version 5.20 can be found at http://www.hwinfo.com/
. HWiNFO32 Version 5.20 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\HWiNFO32 directory, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for HWiNFO32 Version 5.20 is C:\Program Files\HWiNFO32\unins000.exe. HWiNFO32.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.27 MB (2379376 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in HWiNFO32 Version 5.20. They take 3.08 MB (3231630
bytes) on disk.
- HWiNFO32.EXE (2.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (832.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.20
of HWiNFO32 Version 5.20.
HWiNFO32 Version 5.20 is a program by Martin Malيk - REALiX. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase HWiNFO32 Version 5.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 5.20 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HWiNFO32 Version 5.20 or simply click the Search field and type in "HWiNFO32 Version 5.20". If it exists on your system the HWiNFO32 Version 5.20 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click HWiNFO32 Version 5.20 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding HWiNFO32 Version 5.20, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HWiNFO32 Version 5.20:
- The software company is: http://www.hwinfo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HWiNFO32\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 5.20.
8. After removing HWiNFO32 Version 5.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HWiNFO32 Version 5.20 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HWiNFO32 Version 5.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove HWiNFO32 Version 5.20 by Martin Malيk - REALiX from your computer, we are not saying that HWiNFO32 Version 5.20 by Martin Malيk - REALiX is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove HWiNFO32 Version 5.20 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 05:20:14.283