HWiNFO32 Version 4.50
HWiNFO32 Version 4.50 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 4.50 from your computerMartin Malํk - REALiX
. More information on Martin Malํk - REALiX can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.hwinfo.com/
if you want to read more on HWiNFO32 Version 4.50 on Martin Malํk - REALiX's web page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\HWiNFO32 folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing HWiNFO32 Version 4.50 is "C:\Program Files\HWiNFO32\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. HWiNFO32 Version 4.50's main file takes around 2.11 MB (2214800 bytes) and its name is HWiNFO32.EXE.
HWiNFO32 Version 4.50 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.92 MB (3067054
bytes) on disk.
- HWiNFO32.EXE (2.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (832.28 KB)
This data is about HWiNFO32 Version 4.50 version 4.50
HWiNFO32 Version 4.50 is a program offered by Martin Malํk - REALiX. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove HWiNFO32 Version 4.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 4.50 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HWiNFO32 Version 4.50 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HWiNFO32 Version 4.50". If it is installed on your PC the HWiNFO32 Version 4.50 application will be found automatically. When you click HWiNFO32 Version 4.50 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about HWiNFO32 Version 4.50, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HWiNFO32 Version 4.50:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hwinfo.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\HWiNFO32\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 4.50.
8. After removing HWiNFO32 Version 4.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HWiNFO32 Version 4.50 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HWiNFO32 Version 4.50 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HWiNFO32 Version 4.50 by Martin Malํk - REALiX from your computer, nor are we saying that HWiNFO32 Version 4.50 by Martin Malํk - REALiX is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove HWiNFO32 Version 4.50 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 17:11:19.750