HV-KB366L Gaming Keyboard v1.6.5
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove HV-KB366L Gaming Keyboard v1.6.5 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall HV-KB366L Gaming Keyboard v1.6.5 from your computerHAVIT
. Check out here
where you can find out more on HAVIT. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HV-KB366L folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing HV-KB366L Gaming Keyboard v1.6.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HV-KB366L\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. OemDrv.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.96 MB (2054656 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of HV-KB366L Gaming Keyboard v1.6.5. They take an average of 3.18 MB (3338701
bytes) on disk.
- OemDrv.exe (1.96 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3661.6.5
of HV-KB366L Gaming Keyboard v1.6.5.
HV-KB366L Gaming Keyboard v1.6.5 is an application marketed by the software company HAVIT. Some computer users want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove HV-KB366L Gaming Keyboard v1.6.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete HV-KB366L Gaming Keyboard v1.6.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HV-KB366L Gaming Keyboard v1.6.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "HV-KB366L Gaming Keyboard v1.6.5". If it is installed on your PC the HV-KB366L Gaming Keyboard v1.6.5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click HV-KB366L Gaming Keyboard v1.6.5 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding HV-KB366L Gaming Keyboard v1.6.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HV-KB366L Gaming Keyboard v1.6.5.
8. After removing HV-KB366L Gaming Keyboard v1.6.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HV-KB366L Gaming Keyboard v1.6.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HV-KB366L Gaming Keyboard v1.6.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HV-KB366L Gaming Keyboard v1.6.5 by HAVIT from your PC, nor are we saying that HV-KB366L Gaming Keyboard v1.6.5 by HAVIT is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HV-KB366L Gaming Keyboard v1.6.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 03:54:12.177