HUD Pink is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall HUD Pink from your computerWindows Customs
. Further information on Windows Customs can be found here
. More data about the application HUD Pink can be found at http://www.windowscustoms.blogspot.com/
. HUD Pink is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Customs\HUD Pink folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Customs\HUD Pink\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall HUD Pink. HUD Pink's main file takes about 128.74 KB (131833 bytes) and is named Uninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of HUD Pink. They occupy an average of 128.74 KB (131833
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (128.74 KB)
This data is about HUD Pink version 1.00
HUD Pink is a program offered by Windows Customs. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove HUD Pink is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase HUD Pink with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HUD Pink or simply activate the Search field and type in "HUD Pink". If it is installed on your PC the HUD Pink application will be found automatically. After you click HUD Pink in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding HUD Pink, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HUD Pink:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.windowscustoms.blogspot.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Customs\HUD Pink\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HUD Pink.
8. After uninstalling HUD Pink, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HUD Pink that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HUD Pink using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HUD Pink by Windows Customs from your computer, we are not saying that HUD Pink by Windows Customs is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HUD Pink in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-02 21:20:27.220