This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall HTTP Toolkit for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall HTTP Toolkit from your computerTim Perry
. Go over here
for more info on Tim Perry. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\lorihdw\AppData\Local\httptoolkit directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling HTTP Toolkit is C:\Users\lorihdw\AppData\Local\httptoolkit\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. httptoolkit.exe is the HTTP Toolkit's primary executable file and it takes circa 279.77 KB (286480 bytes) on disk.
HTTP Toolkit installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 116.97 MB (122646776
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- httptoolkit.exe (279.77 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.76 MB)
- httptoolkit.exe (89.31 MB)
- secure-file.exe (18.77 KB)
- node.exe (23.76 MB)
- Jobber.exe (79.77 KB)
The current page applies to HTTP Toolkit version 0.1.17
only. Click on the links below for other HTTP Toolkit versions:
...click to view all...
HTTP Toolkit is an application offered by the software company Tim Perry. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase HTTP Toolkit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall HTTP Toolkit from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HTTP Toolkit or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HTTP Toolkit". If it is installed on your PC the HTTP Toolkit app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click HTTP Toolkit in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding HTTP Toolkit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HTTP Toolkit.
8. After uninstalling HTTP Toolkit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HTTP Toolkit which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HTTP Toolkit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HTTP Toolkit by Tim Perry from your computer, we are not saying that HTTP Toolkit by Tim Perry is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove HTTP Toolkit in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 07:42:34.187