HTMLPad 2015 v13.2
This info is about HTMLPad 2015 v13.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall HTMLPad 2015 v13.2 from your computerKarlis Blumentals
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Karlis Blumentals. Click on http://www.blumentals.net
to get more details about HTMLPad 2015 v13.2 on Karlis Blumentals's website. HTMLPad 2015 v13.2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HTMLPad 2015 directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\HTMLPad 2015\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove HTMLPad 2015 v13.2. htmlpad.exe is the HTMLPad 2015 v13.2's primary executable file and it occupies around 20.91 MB (21929768 bytes) on disk.
HTMLPad 2015 v13.2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 22.67 MB (23770929
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- htmlpad.exe (20.91 MB)
- setman.exe (348.31 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- busl.exe (11.50 KB)
- jsl.exe (163.50 KB)
- tidy.exe (108.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.1
of HTMLPad 2015 v13.2.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HTMLPad 2015
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HTMLPad 2015\icudt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HTMLPad 2015\Keygen.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HTMLPad 2015\libcef.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HTMLPad 2015\libeay32.dll
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Karlis Blumentals\HTMLPad
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\HTMLPad 2015\htmlpad.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\HTMLPad 2015\Keygen.exe
HTMLPad 2015 v13.2 is a program by Karlis Blumentals. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase HTMLPad 2015 v13.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase HTMLPad 2015 v13.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HTMLPad 2015 v13.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "HTMLPad 2015 v13.2". The HTMLPad 2015 v13.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click HTMLPad 2015 v13.2 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about HTMLPad 2015 v13.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HTMLPad 2015 v13.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.blumentals.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HTMLPad 2015\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HTMLPad 2015 v13.2.
8. After removing HTMLPad 2015 v13.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HTMLPad 2015 v13.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HTMLPad 2015 v13.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HTMLPad 2015 v13.2 by Karlis Blumentals from your computer, we are not saying that HTMLPad 2015 v13.2 by Karlis Blumentals is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HTMLPad 2015 v13.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 05:49:30.640