HTMLDiff is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall HTMLDiff from your computerComponentSoftware
. You can read more on ComponentSoftware or check for application updates here
. More information about HTMLDiff can be found at http://www.componentsoftware.com/Products/HTMLDiff
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ComponentSoftware\HTMLDiff folder (same installation drive as Windows). HTMLDiff's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ComponentSoftware\HTMLDiff\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named HTMLDiff.exe and occupies 88.00 KB (90112 bytes).
HTMLDiff is composed of the following executables which occupy 282.50 KB (289280
bytes) on disk:
- HTMLDiff.exe (88.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
The current page applies to HTMLDiff version 2.1
HTMLDiff is an application marketed by the software company ComponentSoftware. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall HTMLDiff is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall HTMLDiff with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HTMLDiff or simply click the Search feature and type in "HTMLDiff". The HTMLDiff app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click HTMLDiff in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding HTMLDiff, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HTMLDiff:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.componentsoftware.com/Products/HTMLDiff
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ComponentSoftware\HTMLDiff\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HTMLDiff.
8. After removing HTMLDiff, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HTMLDiff which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HTMLDiff with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HTMLDiff by ComponentSoftware from your computer, we are not saying that HTMLDiff by ComponentSoftware is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HTMLDiff supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-03 10:03:15.330