This info is about HTMLConverter for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall HTMLConverter from your computerHelmsman, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Helmsman, Inc.. Further information about HTMLConverter can be found at http://www.CoolUtils.com/TotalHTMLConverter/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\TotalHTMLConverter directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\TotalHTMLConverter\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove HTMLConverter. HTMLConverter's main file takes around 5.97 MB (6255104 bytes) and is named HTMLConverter.exe.
HTMLConverter contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.68 MB (7000330
bytes) on disk.
- HTMLConverter.exe (5.97 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (70.00 KB)
HTMLConverter is an application by the software company Helmsman, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase HTMLConverter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase HTMLConverter with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HTMLConverter or simply click the Search feature and type in "HTMLConverter". The HTMLConverter program will be found very quickly. After you select HTMLConverter in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding HTMLConverter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HTMLConverter:
- The software company is: http://www.CoolUtils.com/TotalHTMLConverter/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TotalHTMLConverter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HTMLConverter.
8. After uninstalling HTMLConverter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HTMLConverter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HTMLConverter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HTMLConverter by Helmsman, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that HTMLConverter by Helmsman, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove HTMLConverter in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 14:08:33.033