HTML To PDF 1.0
HTML To PDF 1.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall HTML To PDF 1.0 from your systemJBeNas
. You can find out more on JBeNas or check for application updates here
. Click on https://www.facebook.com/admin.JoshuaBenas
to get more data about HTML To PDF 1.0 on JBeNas's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JBeNas\HTML To PDF directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\JBeNas\HTML To PDF\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall HTML To PDF 1.0. HTML To PDF.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 787.50 KB (806400 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with HTML To PDF 1.0. They occupy about 889.11 KB (910451
bytes) on disk.
- HTML To PDF.exe (787.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of HTML To PDF 1.0.
HTML To PDF 1.0 is an application marketed by the software company JBeNas. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall HTML To PDF 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove HTML To PDF 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HTML To PDF 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HTML To PDF 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the HTML To PDF 1.0 application will be found very quickly. After you click HTML To PDF 1.0 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding HTML To PDF 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HTML To PDF 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.facebook.com/admin.JoshuaBenas
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JBeNas\HTML To PDF\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HTML To PDF 1.0.
8. After uninstalling HTML To PDF 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HTML To PDF 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HTML To PDF 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HTML To PDF 1.0 by JBeNas from your computer, we are not saying that HTML To PDF 1.0 by JBeNas is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HTML To PDF 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-27 21:26:56.603