HTML Help Workshop
This page contains complete information on how to remove HTML Help Workshop for Windows. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\HTML Help Workshop directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file occupies 748.77 KB (766736 bytes) on disk and is called flash.exe. A way to uninstall HTML Help Workshop from your computer
HTML Help Workshop installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.92 MB (2011952
bytes) on disk.
- flash.exe (748.77 KB)
- hhc.exe (56.09 KB)
- hhw.exe (428.27 KB)
- setup.exe (16.50 KB)
- hhupd.exe (715.18 KB)
HTML Help Workshop has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall HTML Help Workshop:
The files below were left behind on your disk by HTML Help Workshop's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTML Help Workshop
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\D__Program Files (x86)_HTML Help Workshop_flash_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\D__Program Files (x86)_HTML Help Workshop_hhw_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTML Help Workshop\HTML Help Image Editor.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTML Help Workshop\HTML Help Workshop.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\HTML Help Workshop
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HTML Help Workshop
Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase HTML Help Workshop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete HTML Help Workshop with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HTML Help Workshop or simply click the Search feature and type in "HTML Help Workshop". If it exists on your system the HTML Help Workshop program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select HTML Help Workshop in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding HTML Help Workshop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HTML Help Workshop.
8. After removing HTML Help Workshop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HTML Help Workshop that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HTML Help Workshop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130