HTML Compiler is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall HTML Compiler from your computerDavid Esperalta
. Open here
where you can read more on David Esperalta. More information about the application HTML Compiler can be found at https://www.davidesperalta.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\David Esperalta\HtmlCompiler folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. HTML Compiler's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\David Esperalta\HtmlCompiler\Uninstall\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 9.36 MB (9819136 bytes) on disk and is labeled HtmlCompiler.exe.
HTML Compiler contains of the executables below. They take 14.97 MB (15695912
bytes) on disk.
- HtmlCompiler.exe (9.36 MB)
- HtmlCompilerCmd.exe (3.84 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.48 MB)
- upx.exe (283.50 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling HTML Compiler we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall HTML Compiler from your PC:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\David Esperalta\HtmlCompiler
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\David Esperalta\HtmlCompiler\Bin\HtmlCompiler.Runtime.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\David Esperalta\HtmlCompiler\Docs\History.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\David Esperalta\HtmlCompiler\Docs\License.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\David Esperalta\HtmlCompiler\gHtmlCompiler.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\David Esperalta\HtmlCompiler\gHtmlCompiler.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\David Esperalta\HtmlCompiler\Help\HtmlCompiler.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\David Esperalta\HtmlCompiler\HtmlCompiler.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\David Esperalta\HtmlCompiler\HtmlCompilerCmd.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\David Esperalta\HtmlCompiler\I18n\HtmlCompiler.i18n
- C:\Program Files (x86)\David Esperalta\HtmlCompiler\Imgs\HcpProjects.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\David Esperalta\HtmlCompiler\Uninstall\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\David Esperalta\HtmlCompiler\Uninstall\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\David Esperalta\HtmlCompiler\Upx\License.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\David Esperalta\HtmlCompiler\Upx\upx.exe
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\David Esperalta\HtmlCompiler\HtmlCompiler.exe.FriendlyAppName
HTML Compiler is an application by David Esperalta. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove HTML Compiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall HTML Compiler from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HTML Compiler or simply click the Search feature and type in "HTML Compiler". If it is installed on your PC the HTML Compiler application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select HTML Compiler in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding HTML Compiler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HTML Compiler:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.davidesperalta.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\David Esperalta\HtmlCompiler\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HTML Compiler.
8. After removing HTML Compiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HTML Compiler that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HTML Compiler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HTML Compiler by David Esperalta from your computer, nor are we saying that HTML Compiler by David Esperalta is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HTML Compiler in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:15:59.787