HTML Combiner 1.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall HTML Combiner 1.0 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall HTML Combiner 1.0 from your PCChristopher Folger
. More information about Christopher Folger can be read here
. You can see more info about HTML Combiner 1.0 at http://chrisfolger.com/HTML Combiner/index.html
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HTML Combiner directory (same installation drive as Windows). HTML Combiner 1.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HTML Combiner\unins000.exe. HTML Combiner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 47.00 KB (48128 bytes) on disk.
HTML Combiner 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 723.27 KB (740633
bytes) on disk.
- HTML Combiner.exe (47.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (676.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of HTML Combiner 1.0.
HTML Combiner 1.0 is an application released by Christopher Folger. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall HTML Combiner 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove HTML Combiner 1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HTML Combiner 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "HTML Combiner 1.0". If it exists on your system the HTML Combiner 1.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select HTML Combiner 1.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding HTML Combiner 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HTML Combiner 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://chrisfolger.com/HTML Combiner/index.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HTML Combiner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HTML Combiner 1.0.
8. After removing HTML Combiner 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HTML Combiner 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HTML Combiner 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HTML Combiner 1.0 by Christopher Folger from your PC, nor are we saying that HTML Combiner 1.0 by Christopher Folger is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HTML Combiner 1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 21:40:27.563