HTCom Version 220.127.116.11a
This web page is about HTCom Version 18.104.22.168a for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall HTCom Version 22.214.171.124a from your computerHandy Tech Elektronik GmbH
. You can find out more on Handy Tech Elektronik GmbH or check for application updates here
. More details about the application HTCom Version 126.96.36.199a can be seen at www.handytech.de
. HTCom Version 188.8.131.52a is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Handy Tech\HTCom directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove HTCom Version 184.108.40.206a by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Handy Tech\HTCom\Uninstall\unins002.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. HTCom Version 220.127.116.11a's primary file takes around 1.46 MB (1534720 bytes) and is called HtComGui.exe.
The following executables are installed together with HTCom Version 18.104.22.168a. They take about 3.59 MB (3761998
bytes) on disk.
- HtComGui.exe (1.46 MB)
- unins002.exe (700.53 KB)
- DotSetup.exe (73.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of HTCom Version 126.96.36.199a.
HTCom Version 188.8.131.52a is a program marketed by Handy Tech Elektronik GmbH. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove HTCom Version 184.108.40.206a is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete HTCom Version 220.127.116.11a from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HTCom Version 18.104.22.168a or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HTCom Version 22.214.171.124a". If it exists on your system the HTCom Version 126.96.36.199a app will be found automatically. When you click HTCom Version 188.8.131.52a in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding HTCom Version 184.108.40.206a, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HTCom Version 220.127.116.11a:
- The web site of the program is: www.handytech.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Handy Tech\HTCom\Uninstall\unins002.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HTCom Version 18.104.22.168a.
8. After uninstalling HTCom Version 22.214.171.124a, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HTCom Version 126.96.36.199a which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HTCom Version 188.8.131.52a using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HTCom Version 184.108.40.206a by Handy Tech Elektronik GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that HTCom Version 220.127.116.11a by Handy Tech Elektronik GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove HTCom Version 18.104.22.168a in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-25 07:33:46.880