HTCom Version 220.127.116.11a
HTCom Version 18.104.22.168a is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall HTCom Version 22.214.171.124a from your PCHandy Tech Elektronik GmbH
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Handy Tech Elektronik GmbH. Click on www.handytech.de
to get more information about HTCom Version 126.96.36.199a on Handy Tech Elektronik GmbH's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Handy Tech\HTCom folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for HTCom Version 188.8.131.52a is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Handy Tech\HTCom\Uninstall\unins002.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 1.41 MB (1474048 bytes) on disk and is titled HtComGui.exe.
HTCom Version 184.108.40.206a is composed of the following executables which take 3.95 MB (4143759
bytes) on disk:
- HtComGui.exe (1.41 MB)
- unins001.exe (693.08 KB)
- unins002.exe (1.12 MB)
- DotSetup.exe (73.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of HTCom Version 18.104.22.168a.
HTCom Version 22.214.171.124a is an application marketed by Handy Tech Elektronik GmbH. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase HTCom Version 126.96.36.199a is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete HTCom Version 188.8.131.52a with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HTCom Version 184.108.40.206a or simply activate the Search field and type in "HTCom Version 220.127.116.11a". If it exists on your system the HTCom Version 18.104.22.168a app will be found automatically. After you click HTCom Version 22.214.171.124a in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding HTCom Version 126.96.36.199a, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HTCom Version 188.8.131.52a:
- The web site of the application is: www.handytech.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Handy Tech\HTCom\Uninstall\unins002.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HTCom Version 184.108.40.206a.
8. After removing HTCom Version 220.127.116.11a, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HTCom Version 18.104.22.168a which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HTCom Version 22.214.171.124a with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HTCom Version 126.96.36.199a by Handy Tech Elektronik GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that HTCom Version 188.8.131.52a by Handy Tech Elektronik GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HTCom Version 184.108.40.206a in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 13:11:28.647