HSP LGSO 1.0
HSP LGSO 1.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall HSP LGSO 1.0 from your PCHSP
. You can find out more on HSP or check for application updates here
. Further information about HSP LGSO 1.0 can be seen at http://www.avsim.com/greece/scenery/index_main.htm
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\HSP directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove HSP LGSO 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\HSP\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled HST_Activate_LGSO.exe and occupies 310.50 KB (317952 bytes).
HSP LGSO 1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.25 MB (1309450
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
- HST_Activate_LGSO.exe (310.50 KB)
- HST_LGSO_Uninstall.exe (310.50 KB)
This info is about HSP LGSO 1.0 version 1.0
HSP LGSO 1.0 is an application offered by the software company HSP. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall HSP LGSO 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete HSP LGSO 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HSP LGSO 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HSP LGSO 1.0". If it exists on your system the HSP LGSO 1.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select HSP LGSO 1.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding HSP LGSO 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HSP LGSO 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.avsim.com/greece/scenery/index_main.htm
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\HSP\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HSP LGSO 1.0.
8. After uninstalling HSP LGSO 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HSP LGSO 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HSP LGSO 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HSP LGSO 1.0 by HSP from your computer, we are not saying that HSP LGSO 1.0 by HSP is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HSP LGSO 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 06:06:12.140