HSMAdvisor version 1.213
This web page contains complete information on how to remove HSMAdvisor version 1.213 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall HSMAdvisor version 1.213 from your computerEldar Gerfanov
. You can find out more on Eldar Gerfanov or check for application updates here
. More information about HSMAdvisor version 1.213 can be seen at http://hsmadvisor.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HSMAdvisor directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove HSMAdvisor version 1.213 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HSMAdvisor\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 5.03 MB (5277944 bytes) on disk and is called HSMAdvisor.exe.
HSMAdvisor version 1.213 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.72 MB (5997977
bytes) on disk.
- HSMAdvisor.exe (5.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.213
of HSMAdvisor version 1.213.
HSMAdvisor version 1.213 is an application marketed by Eldar Gerfanov. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove HSMAdvisor version 1.213 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase HSMAdvisor version 1.213 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HSMAdvisor version 1.213 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HSMAdvisor version 1.213". If it exists on your system the HSMAdvisor version 1.213 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click HSMAdvisor version 1.213 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding HSMAdvisor version 1.213, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HSMAdvisor version 1.213:
- The software company is: http://hsmadvisor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HSMAdvisor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HSMAdvisor version 1.213.
8. After removing HSMAdvisor version 1.213, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HSMAdvisor version 1.213 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HSMAdvisor version 1.213 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HSMAdvisor version 1.213 by Eldar Gerfanov from your computer, nor are we saying that HSMAdvisor version 1.213 by Eldar Gerfanov is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HSMAdvisor version 1.213 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 18:19:01.307