HSLAB WhoIs Free
HSLAB WhoIs Free is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall HSLAB WhoIs Free from your PCHandy Software Lab
. Additional info about Handy Software Lab can be found here
. Please follow http://apache-monitor.com/
if you want to read more on HSLAB WhoIs Free on Handy Software Lab's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Handy Software Lab\HSLAB WhoIs Free folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. HSLAB WhoIs Free's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Handy Software Lab\HSLAB WhoIs Free\unins000.exe". HSLAB WhoIs Free's main file takes around 2.91 MB (3053264 bytes) and is named whois.exe.
HSLAB WhoIs Free contains of the executables below. They take 9.17 MB (9610291
bytes) on disk.
- ar.exe (1.32 MB)
- ln.exe (15.20 KB)
- LogView.exe (3.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- whois.exe (2.91 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1
of HSLAB WhoIs Free.
HSLAB WhoIs Free is a program released by Handy Software Lab. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall HSLAB WhoIs Free is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove HSLAB WhoIs Free with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HSLAB WhoIs Free or simply activate the Search field and type in "HSLAB WhoIs Free". The HSLAB WhoIs Free app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select HSLAB WhoIs Free in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about HSLAB WhoIs Free, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HSLAB WhoIs Free:
- The publisher is: http://apache-monitor.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Handy Software Lab\HSLAB WhoIs Free\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HSLAB WhoIs Free.
8. After uninstalling HSLAB WhoIs Free, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HSLAB WhoIs Free which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HSLAB WhoIs Free using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HSLAB WhoIs Free by Handy Software Lab from your computer, nor are we saying that HSLAB WhoIs Free by Handy Software Lab is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HSLAB WhoIs Free supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-26 00:30:21.100