HSDPA USB Modem
This page is about HSDPA USB Modem for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. Usually the HSDPA USB Modem program is placed in the C:\Program Files\HSDPA USB Modem folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for HSDPA USB Modem is "C:\Program Files\HSDPA USB Modem\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled App.exe and occupies 1.63 MB (1713664 bytes). A way to uninstall HSDPA USB Modem from your PC
The executable files below are installed together with HSDPA USB Modem. They occupy about 3.08 MB (3225370
bytes) on disk.
- App.exe (1.63 MB)
- Install.exe (418.50 KB)
- Install64.exe (60.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- WCDMA_Eject.exe (318.00 KB)
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you want to remove HSDPA USB Modem from your computer.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall HSDPA USB Modem:
- C:\Program Files\HSDPA USB Modem
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\HSDPA USB Modem\WCDMA_Eject.exe
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HSDPA USB Modem_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\HSDPA USB Modem\App.exe.FriendlyAppName
Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall HSDPA USB Modem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove HSDPA USB Modem from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HSDPA USB Modem or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HSDPA USB Modem". The HSDPA USB Modem app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click HSDPA USB Modem in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about HSDPA USB Modem, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HSDPA USB Modem.
8. After removing HSDPA USB Modem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HSDPA USB Modem which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HSDPA USB Modem with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130