HSCO PC-POS Service
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall HSCO PC-POS Service for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall HSCO PC-POS Service from your PCHooshmand Sazgan Co.
. Further information on Hooshmand Sazgan Co. can be found here
. HSCO PC-POS Service is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\HSCOpcpos directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files\HSCOpcpos\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove HSCO PC-POS Service . The program's main executable file is titled uninstall.exe and occupies 3.55 MB (3727254 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with HSCO PC-POS Service . They occupy about 3.55 MB (3727254
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to HSCO PC-POS Service version 5.11
alone. You can find below a few links to other HSCO PC-POS Service releases:
...click to view all...
HSCO PC-POS Service is a program released by the software company Hooshmand Sazgan Co.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall HSCO PC-POS Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove HSCO PC-POS Service from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HSCO PC-POS Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HSCO PC-POS Service ". The HSCO PC-POS Service app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select HSCO PC-POS Service in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about HSCO PC-POS Service , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HSCO PC-POS Service .
8. After removing HSCO PC-POS Service , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HSCO PC-POS Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HSCO PC-POS Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HSCO PC-POS Service by Hooshmand Sazgan Co. from your PC, nor are we saying that HSCO PC-POS Service by Hooshmand Sazgan Co. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HSCO PC-POS Service in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-11 09:39:43.830