HSCO PC-POS Service
HSCO PC-POS Service is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall HSCO PC-POS Service from your computerHooshmand Sazgan Co.
. More data about Hooshmand Sazgan Co. can be found here
. Usually the HSCO PC-POS Service application is installed in the C:\Program Files\HSCOpcpos directory, depending on the user's option during setup. HSCO PC-POS Service 's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\HSCOpcpos\uninstall.exe. HSCO PC-POS Service 's primary file takes about 35.28 KB (36127 bytes) and is called pos_service.exe.
The executables below are part of HSCO PC-POS Service . They take about 15.61 MB (16367616
bytes) on disk.
- autoupdater-windows.exe (5.93 MB)
- pos_server.exe (78.51 KB)
- pos_service.exe (35.28 KB)
- uninstall.exe (3.55 MB)
- pos_server.exe (60.59 KB)
This info is about HSCO PC-POS Service version 4.07
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of HSCO PC-POS Service :
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you want to remove HSCO PC-POS Service from your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HSCOpcpos
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HSCO PC-POS Service
Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HSCOpcpos\autoupdater-windows.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HSCOpcpos\pos_server.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HSCOpcpos\pos_service.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HSCOpcpos\uninstall.exe
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Hooshmand Sazgan Co.\HSCO PC-POS Service
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HSCO PC-POS Service 4.07
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HSCO PC-POS Service 4.07\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HSCO PC-POS Service 4.07\UninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HSCO PC-POS Service 5.16\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HSCO PC-POS Service 5.16\UninstallString
HSCO PC-POS Service is a program offered by Hooshmand Sazgan Co.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall HSCO PC-POS Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete HSCO PC-POS Service from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HSCO PC-POS Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HSCO PC-POS Service ". If it exists on your system the HSCO PC-POS Service application will be found very quickly. After you select HSCO PC-POS Service in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about HSCO PC-POS Service , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HSCO PC-POS Service .
8. After removing HSCO PC-POS Service , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HSCO PC-POS Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HSCO PC-POS Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HSCO PC-POS Service by Hooshmand Sazgan Co. from your computer, nor are we saying that HSCO PC-POS Service by Hooshmand Sazgan Co. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HSCO PC-POS Service supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-28 07:07:16.887