HS UPnP Player 1.03
This info is about HS UPnP Player 1.03 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall HS UPnP Player 1.03 from your systemHaenlein-Software
. Open here
for more details on Haenlein-Software. Further information about HS UPnP Player 1.03 can be found at http://www.haenlein-software.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HS UPnP Player directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove HS UPnP Player 1.03 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HS UPnP Player\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. UPnP Player Gui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.01 MB (1058712 bytes) on disk.
HS UPnP Player 1.03 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.49 MB (1560255
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (253.75 KB)
- UPnP Player Gui.exe (1.01 MB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (112.02 KB)
- vlc.exe (124.02 KB)
This page is about HS UPnP Player 1.03 version 1.03
HS UPnP Player 1.03 is an application offered by Haenlein-Software. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase HS UPnP Player 1.03 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove HS UPnP Player 1.03 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HS UPnP Player 1.03 or simply click the Search field and type in "HS UPnP Player 1.03". If it exists on your system the HS UPnP Player 1.03 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click HS UPnP Player 1.03 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about HS UPnP Player 1.03, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HS UPnP Player 1.03:
- The publisher is: http://www.haenlein-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HS UPnP Player\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HS UPnP Player 1.03.
8. After removing HS UPnP Player 1.03, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HS UPnP Player 1.03 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HS UPnP Player 1.03 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HS UPnP Player 1.03 by Haenlein-Software from your PC, we are not saying that HS UPnP Player 1.03 by Haenlein-Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove HS UPnP Player 1.03 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 16:57:04.150