HQCinema Pro 2.1V20.03
This page is about HQCinema Pro 2.1V20.03 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall HQCinema Pro 2.1V20.03 from your computerHQ CinemaV20.03
. More information about HQ CinemaV20.03 can be seen here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HQCinema Pro 2.1V20.03 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling HQCinema Pro 2.1V20.03 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HQCinema Pro 2.1V20.03\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 /runexe='C:\Program Files (x86)\HQCinema Pro 2.1V20.03\UninstallBrw.exe' /url='http://notif.ourstaticdatastorage.com/notf_sys/index.html' /brwtype='uni' /onerrorexe='C:\Program Files (x86)\HQCinema Pro 2.1V20.03\utils.exe' /crregname='HQCinema Pro 2.1V20.03' /appid='69063' /srcid='002674' /bic='96E1B7B7960B4BF2A961B13EDB5F7A87IE' /verifier='65f209e8b2059f3e6dd4e0994c9d6f5c' /brwshtoms='15000' /installerversion='1_36_01_22' /statsdomain='http://stats.ourstaticdatastorage.com/utility.gif?' /errorsdomain='http://errors.ourstaticdatastorage.com/utility.gif?' /monetizationdomain='http://logs.ourstaticdatastorage.com/monetization.gif?' . Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. UninstallBrw.exe is the HQCinema Pro 2.1V20.03's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.35 MB (1411072 bytes) on disk.
HQCinema Pro 2.1V20.03 contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.11 MB (8504008
bytes) on disk.
- UninstallBrw.exe (1.35 MB)
- bd270516-08b6-44f2-a75a-8e8c9acf0451-11.exe (1.73 MB)
- bd270516-08b6-44f2-a75a-8e8c9acf0451-4.exe (1.27 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.00 KB)
- utils.exe (2.32 MB)
The current web page applies to HQCinema Pro 2.1V20.03 version 1.36.01.22
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall HQCinema Pro 2.1V20.03.Folders that were found:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall HQCinema Pro 2.1V20.03:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HQCinema Pro 2.1V20.03
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HQCinema Pro 2.1V20.03\bd270516-08b6-44f2-a75a-8e8c9acf0451.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HQCinema Pro 2.1V20.03\bd270516-08b6-44f2-a75a-8e8c9acf0451.xpi
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HQCinema Pro 2.1V20.03\bd270516-08b6-44f2-a75a-8e8c9acf0451-10.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HQCinema Pro 2.1V20.03\bd270516-08b6-44f2-a75a-8e8c9acf0451-11.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HQCinema Pro 2.1V20.03
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HQCinema Pro 2.1V20.03
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HQCinema Pro 2.1V20.03
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HQCinema Pro 2.1V20.03\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HQCinema Pro 2.1V20.03\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HQCinema Pro 2.1V20.03\UninstallString
HQCinema Pro 2.1V20.03 is an application marketed by HQ CinemaV20.03. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove HQCinema Pro 2.1V20.03 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase HQCinema Pro 2.1V20.03 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HQCinema Pro 2.1V20.03 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HQCinema Pro 2.1V20.03". If it exists on your system the HQCinema Pro 2.1V20.03 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select HQCinema Pro 2.1V20.03 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding HQCinema Pro 2.1V20.03, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HQCinema Pro 2.1V20.03.
8. After uninstalling HQCinema Pro 2.1V20.03, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HQCinema Pro 2.1V20.03 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HQCinema Pro 2.1V20.03 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HQCinema Pro 2.1V20.03 by HQ CinemaV20.03 from your computer, we are not saying that HQCinema Pro 2.1V20.03 by HQ CinemaV20.03 is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove HQCinema Pro 2.1V20.03 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 10:48:24.923