HQCinema Pro 2.1V06.11
HQCinema Pro 2.1V06.11 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall HQCinema Pro 2.1V06.11 from your PCHQ-VideoV06.11
. More information on HQ-VideoV06.11 can be seen here
. Usually the HQCinema Pro 2.1V06.11 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HQCinema Pro 2.1V06.11 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for HQCinema Pro 2.1V06.11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HQCinema Pro 2.1V06.11\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 /runexe='C:\Program Files (x86)\HQCinema Pro 2.1V06.11\UninstallBrw.exe' /url='http://notif.devgokey.com/notf_sys/index.html' /brwtype='uni' /onerrorexe='C:\Program Files (x86)\HQCinema Pro 2.1V06.11\utils.exe' /crregname='HQCinema Pro 2.1V06.11' /appid='74253' /srcid='003042' /bic='aa521ed128abcdd28ec59d7cc5b1c631IE' /verifier='391aa1122297d761f061a6cbd9bd8cbf' /brwshtoms='15000' /installerversion='1_36_01_22' /statsdomain='http://stats.devgokey.com/utility.gif?' /errorsdomain='http://errors.devgokey.com/utility.gif?' /monetizationdomain='http://logs.devgokey.com/monetization.gif?' . The program's main executable file has a size of 1.47 MB (1537616 bytes) on disk and is called c5beb874-9c7e-419b-8c94-ebbfb8c7d676-1-6.exe.
The executables below are part of HQCinema Pro 2.1V06.11. They take an average of 14.77 MB (15491232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- c5beb874-9c7e-419b-8c94-ebbfb8c7d676-1-6.exe (1.47 MB)
- c5beb874-9c7e-419b-8c94-ebbfb8c7d676-7.exe (982.58 KB)
- UninstallBrw.exe (1.20 MB)
- c5beb874-9c7e-419b-8c94-ebbfb8c7d676-3.exe (1.24 MB)
- c5beb874-9c7e-419b-8c94-ebbfb8c7d676-4.exe (1.38 MB)
- c5beb874-9c7e-419b-8c94-ebbfb8c7d676-5.exe (1.11 MB)
- c5beb874-9c7e-419b-8c94-ebbfb8c7d676-6.exe (1.38 MB)
- c5beb874-9c7e-419b-8c94-ebbfb8c7d676-64.exe (1.85 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.08 KB)
- utils.exe (1.91 MB)
The current page applies to HQCinema Pro 2.1V06.11 version 1.36.01.22
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall HQCinema Pro 2.1V06.11:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HQCinema Pro 2.1V06.11
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HQCinema Pro 2.1V06.11\971b5083-12c1-4f7a-ba8d-bc49fbe345e7.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HQCinema Pro 2.1V06.11\b3cc6da9-d674-43b2-9bc8-b4008cadfb26.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HQCinema Pro 2.1V06.11\c5beb874-9c7e-419b-8c94-ebbfb8c7d676-10.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HQCinema Pro 2.1V06.11\c5beb874-9c7e-419b-8c94-ebbfb8c7d676-1-6.exe
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HQCinema Pro 2.1V06.11
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HQCinema Pro 2.1V06.11
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HQCinema Pro 2.1V06.11
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HQCinema Pro 2.1V06.11\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HQCinema Pro 2.1V06.11\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HQCinema Pro 2.1V06.11\UninstallString
HQCinema Pro 2.1V06.11 is an application by HQ-VideoV06.11. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall HQCinema Pro 2.1V06.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall HQCinema Pro 2.1V06.11 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HQCinema Pro 2.1V06.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "HQCinema Pro 2.1V06.11". If it exists on your system the HQCinema Pro 2.1V06.11 program will be found automatically. When you click HQCinema Pro 2.1V06.11 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding HQCinema Pro 2.1V06.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HQCinema Pro 2.1V06.11.
8. After removing HQCinema Pro 2.1V06.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HQCinema Pro 2.1V06.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HQCinema Pro 2.1V06.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HQCinema Pro 2.1V06.11 by HQ-VideoV06.11 from your PC, we are not saying that HQCinema Pro 2.1V06.11 by HQ-VideoV06.11 is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove HQCinema Pro 2.1V06.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 22:00:44.823