HQ Video Pro 3.1cV21.06
HQ Video Pro 3.1cV21.06 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall HQ Video Pro 3.1cV21.06 from your systemHQ VideoV21.06
. More data about HQ VideoV21.06 can be read here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HQ Video Pro 3.1cV21.06 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall HQ Video Pro 3.1cV21.06 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HQ Video Pro 3.1cV21.06\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 /runexe='C:\Program Files (x86)\HQ Video Pro 3.1cV21.06\UninstallBrw.exe' /url='http://notif.neomaxsrv.com/notf_sys/index.html' /brwtype='uni' /onerrorexe='C:\Program Files (x86)\HQ Video Pro 3.1cV21.06\utils.exe' /crregname='HQ Video Pro 3.1cV21.06' /appid='72893' /srcid='002657' /bic='e4e0e6834f0bee9e5181dac321942c13IE' /verifier='6aed84ece2bddcfcdb906ca2ae24ade1' /brwshtoms='15000' /installerversion='1_36_01_22' /statsdomain='http://stats.neomaxsrv.com/utility.gif?' /errorsdomain='http://errors.neomaxsrv.com/utility.gif?' /monetizationdomain='http://logs.neomaxsrv.com/monetization.gif?' . Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.45 MB (1520720 bytes) on disk and is labeled ef7c8cda-bb90-4c7f-af01-c9a1a39d3a1d-1-6.exe.
HQ Video Pro 3.1cV21.06 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.97 MB (8355630
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ef7c8cda-bb90-4c7f-af01-c9a1a39d3a1d-1-6.exe (1.45 MB)
- ef7c8cda-bb90-4c7f-af01-c9a1a39d3a1d-1-7.exe (1.04 MB)
- UninstallBrw.exe (1.19 MB)
- ef7c8cda-bb90-4c7f-af01-c9a1a39d3a1d-5.exe (1.09 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (115.58 KB)
- utils.exe (1.90 MB)
This web page is about HQ Video Pro 3.1cV21.06 version 1.36.01.22
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove HQ Video Pro 3.1cV21.06.Folders found on disk after you uninstall HQ Video Pro 3.1cV21.06 from your PC:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HQ Video Pro 3.1cV21.06
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HQ Video Pro 3.1cV21.06\bgNova.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HQ Video Pro 3.1cV21.06\ef7c8cda-bb90-4c7f-af01-c9a1a39d3a1d-10.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HQ Video Pro 3.1cV21.06\ef7c8cda-bb90-4c7f-af01-c9a1a39d3a1d-1-6.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HQ Video Pro 3.1cV21.06\ef7c8cda-bb90-4c7f-af01-c9a1a39d3a1d-1-7.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HQ Video Pro 3.1cV21.06
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HQ Video Pro 3.1cV21.06
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HQ Video Pro 3.1cV21.06
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HQ Video Pro 3.1cV21.06\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HQ Video Pro 3.1cV21.06\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HQ Video Pro 3.1cV21.06\UninstallString
HQ Video Pro 3.1cV21.06 is an application marketed by the software company HQ VideoV21.06. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase HQ Video Pro 3.1cV21.06 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete HQ Video Pro 3.1cV21.06 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HQ Video Pro 3.1cV21.06 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HQ Video Pro 3.1cV21.06". The HQ Video Pro 3.1cV21.06 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select HQ Video Pro 3.1cV21.06 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about HQ Video Pro 3.1cV21.06, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HQ Video Pro 3.1cV21.06.
8. After removing HQ Video Pro 3.1cV21.06, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HQ Video Pro 3.1cV21.06 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HQ Video Pro 3.1cV21.06 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HQ Video Pro 3.1cV21.06 by HQ VideoV21.06 from your computer, nor are we saying that HQ Video Pro 3.1cV21.06 by HQ VideoV21.06 is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove HQ Video Pro 3.1cV21.06 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 15:59:21.420