HQ Video Pro 3.1cV09.04
This page is about HQ Video Pro 3.1cV09.04 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall HQ Video Pro 3.1cV09.04 from your systemHQ VideoV09.04
. More information on HQ VideoV09.04 can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HQ Video Pro 3.1cV09.04 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove HQ Video Pro 3.1cV09.04 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HQ Video Pro 3.1cV09.04\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 /runexe='C:\Program Files (x86)\HQ Video Pro 3.1cV09.04\UninstallBrw.exe' /url='http://notif.staticinputserv.com/notf_sys/index.html' /brwtype='uni' /onerrorexe='C:\Program Files (x86)\HQ Video Pro 3.1cV09.04\utils.exe' /crregname='HQ Video Pro 3.1cV09.04' /appid='72893' /srcid='002819' /bic='1d75dfe259f3cc7ebe30e3833881a11eIE' /verifier='0309efba8e6fb34976372545de3ebcbe' /brwshtoms='15000' /installerversion='1_36_01_22' /statsdomain='http://stats.staticinputserv.com/utility.gif?' /errorsdomain='http://errors.staticinputserv.com/utility.gif?' /monetizationdomain='http://logs.staticinputserv.com/monetization.gif?' . Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.14 MB (1198080 bytes) on disk and is named UninstallBrw.exe.
HQ Video Pro 3.1cV09.04 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.64 MB (4868886
bytes) on disk.
- UninstallBrw.exe (1.14 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (114.00 KB)
- utils.exe (2.25 MB)
This page is about HQ Video Pro 3.1cV09.04 version 1.36.01.22
If you are manually uninstalling HQ Video Pro 3.1cV09.04 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall HQ Video Pro 3.1cV09.04:
The files below remain on your disk by HQ Video Pro 3.1cV09.04 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HQ Video Pro 3.1cV09.04
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HQ Video Pro 3.1cV09.04\4082f7d8-7087-4334-9edd-46dae88fa2a1-10.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HQ Video Pro 3.1cV09.04\4082f7d8-7087-4334-9edd-46dae88fa2a1-1-6.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HQ Video Pro 3.1cV09.04\4082f7d8-7087-4334-9edd-46dae88fa2a1-3.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HQ Video Pro 3.1cV09.04\4082f7d8-7087-4334-9edd-46dae88fa2a1-5.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HQ Video Pro 3.1cV09.04
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HQ Video Pro 3.1cV09.04
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HQ Video Pro 3.1cV09.04
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HQ Video Pro 3.1cV09.04\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HQ Video Pro 3.1cV09.04\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HQ Video Pro 3.1cV09.04\UninstallString
HQ Video Pro 3.1cV09.04 is an application marketed by the software company HQ VideoV09.04. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove HQ Video Pro 3.1cV09.04 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase HQ Video Pro 3.1cV09.04 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HQ Video Pro 3.1cV09.04 or simply click the Search field and type in "HQ Video Pro 3.1cV09.04". The HQ Video Pro 3.1cV09.04 application will be found automatically. After you select HQ Video Pro 3.1cV09.04 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding HQ Video Pro 3.1cV09.04, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HQ Video Pro 3.1cV09.04.
8. After uninstalling HQ Video Pro 3.1cV09.04, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HQ Video Pro 3.1cV09.04 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HQ Video Pro 3.1cV09.04 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HQ Video Pro 3.1cV09.04 by HQ VideoV09.04 from your PC, nor are we saying that HQ Video Pro 3.1cV09.04 by HQ VideoV09.04 is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HQ Video Pro 3.1cV09.04 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 08:44:23.880