HQ Video Pro 2.1cV09.04
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall HQ Video Pro 2.1cV09.04 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall HQ Video Pro 2.1cV09.04 from your systemHQ VideoV09.04
. More information about HQ VideoV09.04 can be seen here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HQ Video Pro 2.1cV09.04 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling HQ Video Pro 2.1cV09.04 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HQ Video Pro 2.1cV09.04\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 . Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.47 MB (1540608 bytes) on disk and is named 34b67fa0-a2bd-4150-a73d-0887a028241e-4.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside HQ Video Pro 2.1cV09.04. They occupy about 4.84 MB (5071241
bytes) on disk.
- 34b67fa0-a2bd-4150-a73d-0887a028241e-4.exe (1.47 MB)
- 34b67fa0-a2bd-4150-a73d-0887a028241e-5.exe (1.02 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (120.00 KB)
- utils.exe (2.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.36.01.22
of HQ Video Pro 2.1cV09.04.
If you are manually uninstalling HQ Video Pro 2.1cV09.04 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by HQ Video Pro 2.1cV09.04 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HQ Video Pro 2.1cV09.04
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HQ Video Pro 2.1cV09.04\34b67fa0-a2bd-4150-a73d-0887a028241e.xpi
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HQ Video Pro 2.1cV09.04\34b67fa0-a2bd-4150-a73d-0887a028241e-4.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HQ Video Pro 2.1cV09.04\34b67fa0-a2bd-4150-a73d-0887a028241e-5.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HQ Video Pro 2.1cV09.04\Uninstall.exe
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HQ Video Pro 2.1cV09.04
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HQ Video Pro 2.1cV09.04
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HQ Video Pro 2.1cV09.04\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HQ Video Pro 2.1cV09.04\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HQ Video Pro 2.1cV09.04\UninstallString
HQ Video Pro 2.1cV09.04 is a program marketed by the software company HQ VideoV09.04. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove HQ Video Pro 2.1cV09.04 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase HQ Video Pro 2.1cV09.04 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HQ Video Pro 2.1cV09.04 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HQ Video Pro 2.1cV09.04". The HQ Video Pro 2.1cV09.04 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click HQ Video Pro 2.1cV09.04 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about HQ Video Pro 2.1cV09.04, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HQ Video Pro 2.1cV09.04.
8. After removing HQ Video Pro 2.1cV09.04, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HQ Video Pro 2.1cV09.04 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HQ Video Pro 2.1cV09.04 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HQ Video Pro 2.1cV09.04 by HQ VideoV09.04 from your PC, nor are we saying that HQ Video Pro 2.1cV09.04 by HQ VideoV09.04 is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HQ Video Pro 2.1cV09.04 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 18:05:17.587