You can find below details on how to remove HQ-VidPro-2.5cV22.07 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall HQ-VidPro-2.5cV22.07 from your systemHQ-Video2.5dV22.07
. More info about HQ-Video2.5dV22.07 can be found here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\HQ-VidPro-2.5cV22.07 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling HQ-VidPro-2.5cV22.07 is C:\Program Files\HQ-VidPro-2.5cV22.07\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 /runexe='C:\Program Files\HQ-VidPro-2.5cV22.07\UninstallBrw.exe' /url='http://notif.keybufferbox.com/notf_sys/index.html' /brwtype='uni' /onerrorexe='C:\Program Files\HQ-VidPro-2.5cV22.07\utils.exe' /crregname='HQ-VidPro-2.5cV22.07' /appid='72895' /srcid='002247' /bic='7bdb8fa468eb62765b6af567aa4199fdIE' /verifier='0c045ec4451b860ac68f9c9267b9cc8e' /brwshtoms='15000' /installerversion='1_36_01_22' /statsdomain='http://stats.keybufferbox.com/utility.gif?' /errorsdomain='http://errors.keybufferbox.com/utility.gif?' /monetizationdomain='http://logs.keybufferbox.com/monetization.gif?' . Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.00 MB (1049168 bytes) on disk and is labeled a152b0ec-f930-4dbf-8ce0-fd982e29315c-5.exe.
HQ-VidPro-2.5cV22.07 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.92 MB (13549688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- a152b0ec-f930-4dbf-8ce0-fd982e29315c-1-6.exe (1.28 MB)
- a152b0ec-f930-4dbf-8ce0-fd982e29315c-7.exe (975.08 KB)
- UninstallBrw.exe (1.40 MB)
- a152b0ec-f930-4dbf-8ce0-fd982e29315c-3.exe (1.36 MB)
- a152b0ec-f930-4dbf-8ce0-fd982e29315c-5.exe (1.00 MB)
- a152b0ec-f930-4dbf-8ce0-fd982e29315c-6.exe (1.39 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (118.08 KB)
- utils.exe (1.71 MB)
This info is about HQ-VidPro-2.5cV22.07 version 1.36.01.22
If you are manually uninstalling HQ-VidPro-2.5cV22.07 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HQ-VidPro-2.5cV22.07
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HQ-VidPro-2.5cV22.07\1cabf089-86ae-42a9-8dc7-a330fce4f46b.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HQ-VidPro-2.5cV22.07\9e2872ef-4dd0-4c13-8c78-85f5b0baa254.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HQ-VidPro-2.5cV22.07\9e2872ef-4dd0-4c13-8c78-85f5b0baa254.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HQ-VidPro-2.5cV22.07\a152b0ec-f930-4dbf-8ce0-fd982e29315c-10.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
HQ-VidPro-2.5cV22.07 is an application marketed by the software company HQ-Video2.5dV22.07. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove HQ-VidPro-2.5cV22.07 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete HQ-VidPro-2.5cV22.07 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HQ-VidPro-2.5cV22.07 or simply click the Search field and type in "HQ-VidPro-2.5cV22.07". If it is installed on your PC the HQ-VidPro-2.5cV22.07 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click HQ-VidPro-2.5cV22.07 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding HQ-VidPro-2.5cV22.07, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HQ-VidPro-2.5cV22.07.
8. After removing HQ-VidPro-2.5cV22.07, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HQ-VidPro-2.5cV22.07 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HQ-VidPro-2.5cV22.07 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HQ-VidPro-2.5cV22.07 by HQ-Video2.5dV22.07 from your PC, we are not saying that HQ-VidPro-2.5cV22.07 by HQ-Video2.5dV22.07 is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HQ-VidPro-2.5cV22.07 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-23 18:42:18.497