HQ Plants Catalog 1.2.2
This page is about HQ Plants Catalog 1.2.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall HQ Plants Catalog 1.2.2 from your computerItoo Software
. Further information on Itoo Software can be found here
. Click on http://www.itoosoft.com/hqplants.php
to get more data about HQ Plants Catalog 1.2.2 on Itoo Software's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Itoo Software\HQ Plants Catalog directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing HQ Plants Catalog 1.2.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Itoo Software\HQ Plants Catalog\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 75.38 KB (77194 bytes) on disk and is titled uninst.exe.
The executables below are part of HQ Plants Catalog 1.2.2. They occupy about 75.38 KB (77194
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to HQ Plants Catalog 1.2.2 version 1.2.2
HQ Plants Catalog 1.2.2 is an application marketed by Itoo Software. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove HQ Plants Catalog 1.2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete HQ Plants Catalog 1.2.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HQ Plants Catalog 1.2.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "HQ Plants Catalog 1.2.2". If it is installed on your PC the HQ Plants Catalog 1.2.2 program will be found automatically. After you click HQ Plants Catalog 1.2.2 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding HQ Plants Catalog 1.2.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HQ Plants Catalog 1.2.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.itoosoft.com/hqplants.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Itoo Software\HQ Plants Catalog\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HQ Plants Catalog 1.2.2.
8. After removing HQ Plants Catalog 1.2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HQ Plants Catalog 1.2.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HQ Plants Catalog 1.2.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HQ Plants Catalog 1.2.2 by Itoo Software from your computer, we are not saying that HQ Plants Catalog 1.2.2 by Itoo Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HQ Plants Catalog 1.2.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 20:55:12.000