This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall HPLJDXPHelper for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall HPLJDXPHelper from your PCHP
. Go over here
where you can get more info on HP. More data about the application HPLJDXPHelper can be seen at http://www.HP.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Common\LJDXPHelper folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The program's main executable file is labeled LJDxpHelper.exe and occupies 16.28 KB (16672 bytes).
HPLJDXPHelper contains of the executables below. They take 53.56 KB (54848
bytes) on disk.
- LJDxpHelper.exe (16.28 KB)
- LJDxpHelperUI.exe (37.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 120.063.006
of HPLJDXPHelper. Click on the links below for other HPLJDXPHelper versions:
HPLJDXPHelper is an application marketed by HP. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to erase HPLJDXPHelper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove HPLJDXPHelper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HPLJDXPHelper or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HPLJDXPHelper". If it exists on your system the HPLJDXPHelper app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select HPLJDXPHelper in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about HPLJDXPHelper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HPLJDXPHelper.
8. After uninstalling HPLJDXPHelper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HPLJDXPHelper which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HPLJDXPHelper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HPLJDXPHelper by HP from your PC, nor are we saying that HPLJDXPHelper by HP is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove HPLJDXPHelper in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:21:26.530