This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall HPLJDXPHelper for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall HPLJDXPHelper from your PCHP
. Go over here
where you can get more info on HP. More data about the application HPLJDXPHelper can be seen at http://www.HP.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Common\LJDXPHelper folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The program's main executable file is labeled LJDxpHelper.exe and occupies 16.28 KB (16672 bytes).
HPLJDXPHelper contains of the executables below. They take 53.56 KB (54848
bytes) on disk.
- LJDxpHelper.exe (16.28 KB)
- LJDxpHelperUI.exe (37.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 120.063.006
of HPLJDXPHelper. Click on the links below for other HPLJDXPHelper versions:
HPLJDXPHelper is an application marketed by HP. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to erase HPLJDXPHelper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove HPLJDXPHelper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HPLJDXPHelper or simply activate the Search field and type in "HPLJDXPHelper". If it exists on your system the HPLJDXPHelper application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click HPLJDXPHelper in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding HPLJDXPHelper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HPLJDXPHelper.
8. After uninstalling HPLJDXPHelper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HPLJDXPHelper which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HPLJDXPHelper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HPLJDXPHelper by HP from your PC, nor are we saying that HPLJDXPHelper by HP is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove HPLJDXPHelper in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:21:26.530