HP Wireless Adapter
You can find below detailed information on how to remove HP Wireless Adapter for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall HP Wireless Adapter from your systemHP
. Go over here
for more details on HP. More information about HP Wireless Adapter can be seen at http://www.hp.com
. Usually the HP Wireless Adapter program is found in the C:\Program Files\HP Wireless Adapter directory, depending on the user's option during setup. HP Wireless Adapter's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program. DelOEM.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 25.06 KB (25658 bytes) on disk.
HP Wireless Adapter contains of the executables below. They occupy 469.98 KB (481258
bytes) on disk.
- DelOEM.exe (25.06 KB)
- SETUP.EXE (444.92 KB)
The current page applies to HP Wireless Adapter version 1.00.0000
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove HP Wireless Adapter.Directories left on disk:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Wireless Adapter
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Wireless Adapter\background.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Wireless Adapter\background2.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Wireless Adapter\DelOEM.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Wireless Adapter\DongleChange.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\RtWLan\HP Wireless Adapter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HP\HP Wireless Adapter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\RtWLan\HP Wireless Adapter
HP Wireless Adapter is a program released by HP. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase HP Wireless Adapter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete HP Wireless Adapter from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HP Wireless Adapter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HP Wireless Adapter". If it is installed on your PC the HP Wireless Adapter application will be found automatically. When you select HP Wireless Adapter in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about HP Wireless Adapter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HP Wireless Adapter:
- The software company is: http://www.hp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HP Wireless Adapter.
8. After removing HP Wireless Adapter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HP Wireless Adapter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HP Wireless Adapter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HP Wireless Adapter by HP from your computer, nor are we saying that HP Wireless Adapter by HP is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove HP Wireless Adapter in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-03 02:52:20.653