HP Velocity is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall HP Velocity from your PCHP Inc.
. Additional info about HP Inc. can be seen here
. You can read more about related to HP Velocity at http://www.hp.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\HP\HP Velocity directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\ProgramData\HP\MsiCache\HP Velocity\Setup.exe /u is the full command line if you want to uninstall HP Velocity. ipqtray.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 59.84 KB (61280 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in HP Velocity. They occupy 9.87 MB (10347768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- fltinstall.exe (61.84 KB)
- gactool.exe (17.34 KB)
- ipqservice.exe (9.13 MB)
- ipqtool.exe (176.84 KB)
- ipqtray.exe (59.84 KB)
- systray.exe (441.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199878
of HP Velocity. You can find below info on other releases of HP Velocity:
...click to view all...
HP Velocity is an application marketed by the software company HP Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove HP Velocity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove HP Velocity using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HP Velocity or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HP Velocity". If it exists on your system the HP Velocity program will be found automatically. When you click HP Velocity in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding HP Velocity, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HP Velocity:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hp.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\HP\MsiCache\HP Velocity\Setup.exe /u
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HP Velocity.
8. After uninstalling HP Velocity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HP Velocity that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HP Velocity using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HP Velocity by HP Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that HP Velocity by HP Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HP Velocity in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 01:30:55.637