HP Solution Center 12.0
HP Solution Center 12.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall HP Solution Center 12.0 from your computerHP
. Further information on HP can be found here
. HP Solution Center 12.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\eSupport directory, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for HP Solution Center 12.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\eSupport\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqbud05.dat -forcereboot. The program's main executable file occupies 1.08 MB (1131864 bytes) on disk and is labeled hpzscr01.exe.
HP Solution Center 12.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.17 MB (2276016
bytes) on disk.
- hpzmsi01.exe (1.09 MB)
- hpzscr01.exe (1.08 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.0
of HP Solution Center 12.0.
If you are manually uninstalling HP Solution Center 12.0 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HP Solution Center & Imaging Support Tools
HP Solution Center 12.0 is a program released by the software company HP. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall HP Solution Center 12.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove HP Solution Center 12.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HP Solution Center 12.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HP Solution Center 12.0". The HP Solution Center 12.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select HP Solution Center 12.0 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about HP Solution Center 12.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HP Solution Center 12.0.
8. After removing HP Solution Center 12.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HP Solution Center 12.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HP Solution Center 12.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HP Solution Center 12.0 by HP from your computer, nor are we saying that HP Solution Center 12.0 by HP is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove HP Solution Center 12.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:47:14.567