HP Photo & Imaging 4.1
HP Photo & Imaging 4.1 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall HP Photo & Imaging 4.1 from your PCHP
. Check out here
where you can find out more on HP. HP Photo & Imaging 4.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Archivos de programa\HP\Digital Imaging\uninstall directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Archivos de programa\HP\Digital Imaging\uninstall\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqscr01.dat is the full command line if you want to remove HP Photo & Imaging 4.1. HP Photo & Imaging 4.1's main file takes about 1.26 MB (1318912 bytes) and is called hpzscr01.exe.
The executable files below are part of HP Photo & Imaging 4.1. They take an average of 2.26 MB (2371584
bytes) on disk.
- hpzmsi01.exe (1.00 MB)
- hpzscr01.exe (1.26 MB)
The current page applies to HP Photo & Imaging 4.1 version 4.1
HP Photo & Imaging 4.1 is a program released by the software company HP. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall HP Photo & Imaging 4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall HP Photo & Imaging 4.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HP Photo & Imaging 4.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HP Photo & Imaging 4.1". The HP Photo & Imaging 4.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select HP Photo & Imaging 4.1 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding HP Photo & Imaging 4.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HP Photo & Imaging 4.1.
8. After uninstalling HP Photo & Imaging 4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HP Photo & Imaging 4.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HP Photo & Imaging 4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HP Photo & Imaging 4.1 by HP from your PC, nor are we saying that HP Photo & Imaging 4.1 by HP is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove HP Photo & Imaging 4.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 10:28:09.727