HP Photo & Imaging 3.0
HP Photo & Imaging 3.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall HP Photo & Imaging 3.0 from your computerHP
. Additional info about HP can be seen here
. Usually the HP Photo & Imaging 3.0 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\uninstall folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling HP Photo & Imaging 3.0 is C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\uninstall\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqscr01.dat. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. hpzscr01.exe is the HP Photo & Imaging 3.0's main executable file and it takes circa 1.27 MB (1331200 bytes) on disk.
HP Photo & Imaging 3.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.60 MB (1675264
bytes) on disk.
- hpzmsi01.exe (336.00 KB)
- hpzscr01.exe (1.27 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0
of HP Photo & Imaging 3.0.
HP Photo & Imaging 3.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below were left behind on your disk by HP Photo & Imaging 3.0 when you uninstall it:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\HP\Photo & Imaging Gallery.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Hewlett-Packard\DigitalImaging\HP Photo & Imaging Gallery
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HP Photo & Imaging
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HP Photo & Imaging\DisplayName
HP Photo & Imaging 3.0 is a program by the software company HP. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase HP Photo & Imaging 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase HP Photo & Imaging 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HP Photo & Imaging 3.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "HP Photo & Imaging 3.0". If it exists on your system the HP Photo & Imaging 3.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select HP Photo & Imaging 3.0 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding HP Photo & Imaging 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HP Photo & Imaging 3.0.
8. After removing HP Photo & Imaging 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HP Photo & Imaging 3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HP Photo & Imaging 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HP Photo & Imaging 3.0 by HP from your computer, nor are we saying that HP Photo & Imaging 3.0 by HP is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HP Photo & Imaging 3.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 18:28:47.787