HP Photo Creations
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall HP Photo Creations for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall HP Photo Creations from your computerHP
. Go over here
where you can find out more on HP. HP Photo Creations is frequently set up in the C:\ProgramData\HP Photo Creations directory, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for HP Photo Creations is C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Photo Creations\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is called PhotoProduct.exe and it has a size of 145.56 KB (149056 bytes).
HP Photo Creations installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 345.02 KB (353304
bytes) on disk.
- PhotoProduct.exe (145.56 KB)
- uninst.exe (199.46 KB)
This info is about HP Photo Creations version 22.214.171.12412
only. You can find below a few links to other HP Photo Creations releases:
...click to view all...
HP Photo Creations has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\ProgramData\HP Photo Creations
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HP\HP Photo Creations
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\HP Photo Creations
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\ProgramData\HP Photo Creations\app.conf
- C:\ProgramData\HP Photo Creations\Communicator.exe
- C:\ProgramData\HP Photo Creations\conf\3p1-3p5p2.dat
- C:\ProgramData\HP Photo Creations\conf\3p1-3p6.dat
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HP Photo Creations
HP Photo Creations is an application offered by HP. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall HP Photo Creations is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete HP Photo Creations from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HP Photo Creations or simply click the Search feature and type in "HP Photo Creations". The HP Photo Creations application will be found automatically. After you select HP Photo Creations in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about HP Photo Creations, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HP Photo Creations.
8. After uninstalling HP Photo Creations, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HP Photo Creations which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HP Photo Creations using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HP Photo Creations by HP from your computer, nor are we saying that HP Photo Creations by HP is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HP Photo Creations in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 23:09:01.863