HP My Display
You can find on this page details on how to remove HP My Display for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall HP My Display from your systemPortrait Displays, Inc.
. More information on Portrait Displays, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.portrait.com
to get more data about HP My Display on Portrait Displays, Inc.'s website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Portrait Displays\HP My Display directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove HP My Display by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. dthtml.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 272.00 KB (278528 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with HP My Display. They take about 272.00 KB (278528
bytes) on disk.
This page is about HP My Display version 1.30.003
only. Click on the links below for other HP My Display versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall HP My Display:
- C:\Program Files\Portrait Displays\HP My Display
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Portrait Displays\HP My Display\dthtml.exe
- C:\Program Files\Portrait Displays\HP My Display\HPW\common\old_colorcal.ini
- C:\Program Files\Portrait Displays\HP My Display\HPW\common\pdi_color.js
- C:\Program Files\Portrait Displays\HP My Display\HPW\common\pdi_common.js
- C:\Program Files\Portrait Displays\HP My Display\HPW\common\pdi_common.vbs
- C:\Program Files\Portrait Displays\HP My Display\HPW\common\pdi_globals.js
- C:\Program Files\Portrait Displays\HP My Display\HPW\common\pdi_link.js
- C:\Program Files\Portrait Displays\HP My Display\HPW\common\pdi_wizard.js
- C:\Program Files\Portrait Displays\HP My Display\HPW\dtune.ini
- C:\Program Files\Portrait Displays\HP My Display\HPW\lang.ini
- C:\Program Files\Portrait Displays\HP My Display\HPW\preset.ini
- C:\Program Files\Portrait Displays\HP My Display\HPW\vcp.ini
- C:\Program Files\Portrait Displays\HP My Display\uninstall.ico
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Portrait Displays, Inc.\HP My Display
HP My Display is a program marketed by Portrait Displays, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase HP My Display is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete HP My Display from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HP My Display or simply click the Search field and type in "HP My Display". If it is installed on your PC the HP My Display app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click HP My Display in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about HP My Display, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HP My Display:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.portrait.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HP My Display.
8. After uninstalling HP My Display, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HP My Display which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HP My Display with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HP My Display by Portrait Displays, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that HP My Display by Portrait Displays, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove HP My Display in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:39:50.733