HP M436 Scan
This page is about HP M436 Scan for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall HP M436 Scan from your systemHewlett-Packard Company
. More information on Hewlett-Packard Company can be found here
. Usually the HP M436 Scan program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\M436 Scan directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling HP M436 Scan is C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\M436 Scan\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. EDC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 804.23 KB (823536 bytes) on disk.
HP M436 Scan is comprised of the following executables which take 1.80 MB (1882784
bytes) on disk:
- EDC.exe (804.23 KB)
- EDCLocaleCache.exe (376.23 KB)
- ICCUpdater.exe (231.08 KB)
- uninstall.exe (427.11 KB)
This page is about HP M436 Scan version 1.06.670717
only. You can find below a few links to other HP M436 Scan releases:
...click to view all...
HP M436 Scan is an application marketed by Hewlett-Packard Company. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall HP M436 Scan is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall HP M436 Scan from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HP M436 Scan or simply activate the Search field and type in "HP M436 Scan". If it exists on your system the HP M436 Scan app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select HP M436 Scan in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about HP M436 Scan, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HP M436 Scan.
8. After uninstalling HP M436 Scan, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HP M436 Scan that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HP M436 Scan using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HP M436 Scan by Hewlett-Packard Company from your computer, we are not saying that HP M436 Scan by Hewlett-Packard Company is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HP M436 Scan in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 11:26:10.023