HP Imaging Scanner Configuration
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove HP Imaging Scanner Configuration for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall HP Imaging Scanner Configuration from your computerhp.com
. More information on hp.com can be found here
. You can see more info about HP Imaging Scanner Configuration at http://www.hp.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Imaging Scanner Configuration directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for HP Imaging Scanner Configuration is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Imaging Scanner Configuration\uninst.exe. HP Imaging Scanner Configuration's main file takes about 45.50 KB (46592 bytes) and is named ImagingScannerConfiguration.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with HP Imaging Scanner Configuration. They occupy about 2.12 MB (2226748
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AFtoULE.exe (320.50 KB)
- ImagingScannerConfiguration.exe (45.50 KB)
- ULEtoAF.exe (271.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (47.59 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- ImagingScannerConfiguration.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaws.exe (149.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
This page is about HP Imaging Scanner Configuration version 188.8.131.52.0
only. You can find below a few links to other HP Imaging Scanner Configuration versions:
HP Imaging Scanner Configuration is a program by hp.com. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall HP Imaging Scanner Configuration is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall HP Imaging Scanner Configuration from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HP Imaging Scanner Configuration or simply click the Search field and type in "HP Imaging Scanner Configuration". If it is installed on your PC the HP Imaging Scanner Configuration app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click HP Imaging Scanner Configuration in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about HP Imaging Scanner Configuration, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HP Imaging Scanner Configuration:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Imaging Scanner Configuration\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HP Imaging Scanner Configuration.
8. After removing HP Imaging Scanner Configuration, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HP Imaging Scanner Configuration which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HP Imaging Scanner Configuration with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HP Imaging Scanner Configuration by hp.com from your PC, nor are we saying that HP Imaging Scanner Configuration by hp.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HP Imaging Scanner Configuration supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 11:08:40.750