HP Document Manager 2.0
You can find below details on how to uninstall HP Document Manager 2.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall HP Document Manager 2.0 from your computerHP
. Take a look here
where you can read more on HP. Usually the HP Document Manager 2.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\DocumentManager folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for HP Document Manager 2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\DocumentManager\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqbud18.dat. The application's main executable file is named hpzscr01.exe and occupies 1.56 MB (1639224 bytes).
HP Document Manager 2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.19 MB (3349616
bytes) on disk.
- hpzmsi01.exe (1.63 MB)
- hpzscr01.exe (1.56 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of HP Document Manager 2.0.
If you are manually uninstalling HP Document Manager 2.0 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\Document Manager
- C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\Document Manager\hpqdcmgr.exe
- C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\Document Manager\hpqDM.exe
- C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\Document Manager\hpqdpane.dll
- C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\Document Manager\hpqflvwr.dll
- C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\Document Manager\hpqplann.dll
- C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\Document Manager\hpqplcc.dll
- C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\Document Manager\HPQpldst.dll
- C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\Document Manager\hpqplfwk.dll
- C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\Document Manager\hpqplscn.dll
- C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\Document Manager\HPQPrnFx.dll
- C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\Document Manager\hpqputl.dll
- C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\Document Manager\res\hpqdcmgr.qm
- C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\Document Manager\res\hpqdummy.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HP Document Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\Document Manager\
HP Document Manager 2.0 is an application marketed by the software company HP. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase HP Document Manager 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase HP Document Manager 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HP Document Manager 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HP Document Manager 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the HP Document Manager 2.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click HP Document Manager 2.0 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about HP Document Manager 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HP Document Manager 2.0.
8. After removing HP Document Manager 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HP Document Manager 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HP Document Manager 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HP Document Manager 2.0 by HP from your PC, we are not saying that HP Document Manager 2.0 by HP is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HP Document Manager 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:58:34.593