HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript
You can find below detailed information on how to remove HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript from your PCHewlett-Packard Co.
. Open here
for more information on Hewlett-Packard Co.. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Install Engines\HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Install Engines\HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled hpbprndi.exe and it has a size of 101.55 KB (103992 bytes).
HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript contains of the executables below. They take 931.22 KB (953568
bytes) on disk.
- hpbprndi.exe (101.55 KB)
- hpbstsap.exe (137.55 KB)
- setup.exe (25.05 KB)
- hpbprndi.exe (667.05 KB)
This page is about HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript version 5200
HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Install Engines\HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Hewlett-Packard\HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript\WebReg.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript\WebReg.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Install Engines\HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript\bmps\icon_status_critical.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Install Engines\HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript\bmps\icon_status_installing.bmp
HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript is an application marketed by Hewlett-Packard Co.. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript or simply activate the Search field and type in "HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript". If it is installed on your PC the HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript app will be found automatically. When you select HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript.
8. After removing HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript by Hewlett-Packard Co. from your PC, we are not saying that HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript by Hewlett-Packard Co. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 08:19:40.503