You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall HP Defender for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall HP Defender from your systemHP Def Co
. You can find out more on HP Def Co or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Defender directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. HP Defender's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Defender\uninstall.exe. HP Defender's primary file takes about 214.00 KB (219132 bytes) and its name is uninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of HP Defender. They occupy about 983.50 KB (1007100
bytes) on disk.
- HHandler.exe (769.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (214.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of HP Defender.
HP Defender is an application by the software company HP Def Co. Some people try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall HP Defender is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove HP Defender with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HP Defender or simply click the Search field and type in "HP Defender". If it is installed on your PC the HP Defender program will be found very quickly. After you click HP Defender in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding HP Defender, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HP Defender.
8. After removing HP Defender, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HP Defender that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HP Defender using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HP Defender by HP Def Co from your PC, we are not saying that HP Defender by HP Def Co is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HP Defender supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 08:30:56.433