HP Client Security Manager
HP Client Security Manager is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall HP Client Security Manager from your computerElipgo
. Additional info about Elipgo can be seen here
. HP Client Security Manager is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP ProtectTools Security Manager folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP ProtectTools Security Manager\Bin\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall HP Client Security Manager. HP Client Security Manager's primary file takes around 344.33 KB (352592 bytes) and its name is DpAgent.exe.
HP Client Security Manager is composed of the following executables which take 2.72 MB (2853256
bytes) on disk:
- DpAgent.exe (344.33 KB)
- DpCardEngine.exe (381.33 KB)
- DpHostW.exe (488.33 KB)
- DPRunDll.exe (125.33 KB)
- Setup.exe (1.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.111
of HP Client Security Manager.
HP Client Security Manager is an application released by the software company Elipgo. Some computer users want to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove HP Client Security Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete HP Client Security Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HP Client Security Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "HP Client Security Manager". If it is installed on your PC the HP Client Security Manager application will be found very quickly. After you select HP Client Security Manager in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding HP Client Security Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HP Client Security Manager.
8. After uninstalling HP Client Security Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HP Client Security Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HP Client Security Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HP Client Security Manager by Elipgo from your computer, nor are we saying that HP Client Security Manager by Elipgo is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HP Client Security Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-22 23:21:30.297