HP Boot Optimizer
HP Boot Optimizer is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall HP Boot Optimizer from your computerHewlett-Packard Company
. You can read more on Hewlett-Packard Company or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Boot Optimizer folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. HP Boot Optimizer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Boot Optimizer\HPBootOp.exe /uninstall. HP Boot Optimizer's main file takes about 1.53 MB (1605740 bytes) and its name is HPBootOp.exe.
The executable files below are part of HP Boot Optimizer. They take an average of 1.53 MB (1605740
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of HP Boot Optimizer.
HP Boot Optimizer is a program by Hewlett-Packard Company. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase HP Boot Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall HP Boot Optimizer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HP Boot Optimizer or simply activate the Search field and type in "HP Boot Optimizer". If it is installed on your PC the HP Boot Optimizer program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select HP Boot Optimizer in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding HP Boot Optimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HP Boot Optimizer.
8. After removing HP Boot Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HP Boot Optimizer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HP Boot Optimizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HP Boot Optimizer by Hewlett-Packard Company from your PC, nor are we saying that HP Boot Optimizer by Hewlett-Packard Company is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HP Boot Optimizer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 22:07:52.173