HP BatteryCheck 1.00 A7
This info is about HP BatteryCheck 1.00 A7 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall HP BatteryCheck 1.00 A7 from your computerHewlett-Packard Company
. You can find out more on Hewlett-Packard Company or check for application updates here
. Further information about HP BatteryCheck 1.00 A7 can be found at http://www.hp.com
. HP BatteryCheck 1.00 A7 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP BatteryCheck folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing HP BatteryCheck 1.00 A7 is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 820.00 KB (839680 bytes) on disk and is labeled hpBatUI.exe.
HP BatteryCheck 1.00 A7 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 820.00 KB (839680
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.007
of HP BatteryCheck 1.00 A7.
HP BatteryCheck 1.00 A7 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall HP BatteryCheck 1.00 A7:
- C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP BatteryCheck
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP BatteryCheck\hpbattery.dll
- C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP BatteryCheck\hpBatUI.exe
- C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP BatteryCheck\HPBCheck-FAQ.mht
- C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP BatteryCheck\Images\HPBATTERYCheckONState.GIF
- C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP BatteryCheck\Images\HPBATTERYCheckOverState.GIF
- C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP BatteryCheck\smoothprogressbar.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Hewlett-Packard\HP BatteryCheck
HP BatteryCheck 1.00 A7 is a program offered by Hewlett-Packard Company. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase HP BatteryCheck 1.00 A7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove HP BatteryCheck 1.00 A7 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HP BatteryCheck 1.00 A7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HP BatteryCheck 1.00 A7". If it is installed on your PC the HP BatteryCheck 1.00 A7 application will be found very quickly. After you click HP BatteryCheck 1.00 A7 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about HP BatteryCheck 1.00 A7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HP BatteryCheck 1.00 A7:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hp.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HP BatteryCheck 1.00 A7.
8. After removing HP BatteryCheck 1.00 A7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HP BatteryCheck 1.00 A7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HP BatteryCheck 1.00 A7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HP BatteryCheck 1.00 A7 by Hewlett-Packard Company from your computer, nor are we saying that HP BatteryCheck 1.00 A7 by Hewlett-Packard Company is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HP BatteryCheck 1.00 A7 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-25 12:31:19.743