HP Bang & Olufsen Audio Module
HP Bang & Olufsen Audio Module is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall HP Bang & Olufsen Audio Module from your PCConexant
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Conexant. HP Bang & Olufsen Audio Module is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_USB_COMM directory, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for HP Bang & Olufsen Audio Module is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_USB_COMM\UIU64s.exe -U -L -G -ISliceComm.inf. HP Bang & Olufsen Audio Module's main file takes about 6.39 MB (6701400 bytes) and is called UIU64s.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with HP Bang & Olufsen Audio Module. They take about 6.39 MB (6701400
bytes) on disk.
This info is about HP Bang & Olufsen Audio Module version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other application versions of HP Bang & Olufsen Audio Module:
HP Bang & Olufsen Audio Module is an application offered by the software company Conexant. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall HP Bang & Olufsen Audio Module is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall HP Bang & Olufsen Audio Module from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HP Bang & Olufsen Audio Module or simply activate the Search field and type in "HP Bang & Olufsen Audio Module". If it is installed on your PC the HP Bang & Olufsen Audio Module program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select HP Bang & Olufsen Audio Module in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding HP Bang & Olufsen Audio Module, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HP Bang & Olufsen Audio Module.
8. After removing HP Bang & Olufsen Audio Module, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HP Bang & Olufsen Audio Module that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HP Bang & Olufsen Audio Module using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HP Bang & Olufsen Audio Module by Conexant from your computer, we are not saying that HP Bang & Olufsen Audio Module by Conexant is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HP Bang & Olufsen Audio Module supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 13:25:23.113