HP 50,49,48 Development Kit
This page is about HP 50,49,48 Development Kit for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall HP 50,49,48 Development Kit from your systemWilliam G. Graves
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on William G. Graves. You can see more info related to HP 50,49,48 Development Kit at http://www.Debug4x.com
. HP 50,49,48 Development Kit is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Debug4x directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling HP 50,49,48 Development Kit is C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Debug4x\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. EMU48.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes around 246.50 KB (252416 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside HP 50,49,48 Development Kit. They take about 4.00 MB (4191007
bytes) on disk.
- Debug4x.exe (3.60 MB)
- uninst.exe (99.78 KB)
- DDE48.exe (32.00 KB)
- EMU48.EXE (246.50 KB)
- Mkshared.exe (32.00 KB)
This web page is about HP 50,49,48 Development Kit version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other HP 50,49,48 Development Kit versions:
...click to view all...
HP 50,49,48 Development Kit is a program offered by the software company William G. Graves. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase HP 50,49,48 Development Kit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove HP 50,49,48 Development Kit with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HP 50,49,48 Development Kit or simply click the Search feature and type in "HP 50,49,48 Development Kit". If it exists on your system the HP 50,49,48 Development Kit program will be found automatically. After you click HP 50,49,48 Development Kit in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding HP 50,49,48 Development Kit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HP 50,49,48 Development Kit:
- The software company is: http://www.Debug4x.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Debug4x\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HP 50,49,48 Development Kit.
8. After removing HP 50,49,48 Development Kit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HP 50,49,48 Development Kit that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HP 50,49,48 Development Kit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HP 50,49,48 Development Kit by William G. Graves from your PC, nor are we saying that HP 50,49,48 Development Kit by William G. Graves is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove HP 50,49,48 Development Kit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 00:18:24.273