This page contains complete information on how to uninstall HP for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall HP from your computerHewlett-Packard Company
. Open here
where you can read more on Hewlett-Packard Company. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard Company\HP Dual Band 802.11n Wireless USB Adapter folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. jswpsapi.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 920.00 KB (942080 bytes) on disk.
HP installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 920.00 KB (942080
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about HP version 126.96.36.199
HP is a program by the software company Hewlett-Packard Company. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase HP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove HP from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HP or simply activate the Search field and type in "HP". If it exists on your system the HP application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click HP in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about HP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HP.
8. After removing HP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HP that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HP by Hewlett-Packard Company from your computer, we are not saying that HP by Hewlett-Packard Company is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HP in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-08 11:10:56.583